The Niagara County Health Department today released its weekly COVID-19 update. The public is also encouraged to visit https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-data-new-york for daily updates. This site contains state, regional and county data on positive cases, fatalities, hospitalizations and vaccinations, along with various demographic breakdowns and the individual school district dashboard.
The report is as follows:
Current Report Previous Report
- New positive cases, last 7 days 4,035 2916
- Total Cases (from start of pandemic) 40,148 36,113
- Deaths (from start of pandemic) 492 477
- Residents with at least one vaccine dose 144,596 143,878
- Daily new cases per 100K residents, 7-day avg. 274 209
- % Hospital Beds Available, 7-day avg.
- Eastern Niagara Hospital 56% 39%
- Niagara Falls Memorial 19% 21%
- Mt. St. Mary’s 3% 7%
All WNY is made possible thanks to coffee and sleep deprivation.
Buy us a cup? (of coffee, we can handle the sleep deprivation ourselves)