Each 6 p.m. concert will be a double billing — with the second band taking stage at 8 p.m. Concerts will run through Aug. 24, with the exception of July 20 due to Canal Fest.
The full schedule follows:
- June 15: Steelhorse and Black Widow
- June 22: Rock Angel and Nerds Gone Wild
- June 29: Rumourz’s Tribute to Fleetwood Mac and ELI’s Tribute to Three Dog Night
- July 6: Toast and Fat Brat
- July 13: Tom Geraci’s Rio Bravo and Chicago Authority
- July 27: 1980 Something and KISS This
- Aug. 3: Total Eclipse and Boys of Summer
- Aug. 10: Backbeat 64 and JJ Swing
- Aug. 17: Back to the Bars and That 80’s Hair Band
- Aug. 24: A-List and Hit N Run
Food and beverages will be available for purchase during the shows with funds going to help pay for the entertainment. No coolers or pets are allowed in the park during the shows.
Get social with All WNY News. Facebook. Twitter. Instagram.
All WNY is made possible thanks to coffee and sleep deprivation.
Buy us a cup? (of coffee, we can handle the sleep deprivation ourselves)