Independent Bookstore Day is Saturday (April 30) and Western New York has some great places to buy books.
All WNY readers gave their thoughts about what the best ones were and came up with 11 establishments to get your book on.
The nominees are:
- Alice, Ever After Books (Buffalo)
- Author’s Note – A Bookstore (Medina)
- Burning Books (Buffalo)
- Dog Ears Bookstore and Café (South Buffalo)
- Fitz Books and Waffles (Buffalo)
- Talking Leaves … Books (Buffalo)
- The Book Corner (Niagara Falls)
- The Bookworm & BW Gifts (East Aurora)
- The Rust Belt Bookstore (Buffalo)
- Turn the Page Used Books (Hamburg)
- Zawadi Books (Buffalo)
Click this link to vote. And while you’re there, take time to nominate for WNY’s Best Comic Book Store. (Free Comic Day is May 7).
All WNY is made possible thanks to coffee and sleep deprivation.
Buy us a cup? (of coffee, we can handle the sleep deprivation ourselves)