If you’re planning on making the trek to Kansas City for Sunday’s Bills/Chiefs game, here’s some travel tidbits provided to us this morning by AAA.
- There are flights available to see the Bills play in Kansas City next weekend.
- It will cost at least $450 round trip from area airports.
- Some flights are already sold out at preferred times on Southwest.
- There are several hotel options available ranging from under $100 near the airport (30 minute drive to the stadium) to under $200 for hotels closer to the stadium.
- It is 971 miles from Highmark Stadium to Arrowhead Stadium – driving is an option, but it would take more than 14 hours to get there.